Visa obesvarade inlägg | Visa aktiva trådar Aktuellt datum och tid: 26 jun 2017, 06:47

Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
 Also you can find inspiration in the offering 
Författare Meddelande

Inlägg Also you can find inspiration in the offering
PANDORA wants to celebrate with you the year of this 2017, wish to surprise, inspire and excite everyone through its silver extra, silver earrings, gems, materials and designs selected to offer meaning to each one of the months of the 12 months. Thus is born Ring and Slope with the Month: Something new to cheap pandora charms feel and much to discover. Discover your favorite metalic rings.

Inspired by the symbolic strength from the gems used in the jewels with the Danish jewelry firm. Twelve gems will be protagonists many of the twelve months of the year 2017. As if of a game of the treasure it turned out, every month you find a silver ring and a silver earring which has a gem as protagonist, whose meaning and symbology hidden behind her you will be Wishing to pandora locket necklaces discover. Also you can find inspiration in the offering of bouquets of silver jewelry that serve as perfect complement to take a look with the gem with the month.

For PANDORA, the particular energy, the joy and the vigor, are some on the essential ingredients to enter in the month of January. For this reason, the leading stone of the month could be the Opal Rose, which megastars beautifully silver rings as well as silver earrings. The Pink Opal may be a gem of great cosmetic and symbolic beauty. The pink tone involving her appearance brings femininity and also elegance to any special place and its symbolic strength is related to hope, purity and simple fact. It brings energy and joy into the heart. If, in improvement, you want to pandora fairytales charms keep the negative energies away, no doubt, this can be your gem.

The first month in the year must be started off with force. Fill the actual month of January using hopes, energy, illusions, ambitions...for this PANDORA gifts these silver rings and silver earrings, made along with Opal Rose, to enjoy the month of Economy is shown. A unique selection that brings slightly of femininity and positive energy to pandora essence bracelets any look.

In addition, it presents a number of bouquets of silver jewelry that best combine considering the Opal rose and best fit the type of each woman and pandora birthstone earrings whatever your budget. Amounts selection now and uncover your inspiration.

22 jun 2017, 04:14
Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Svara på tråd   [ 1 inlägg ]